Covid-19 Cancellation Terms – Applies to bookings made before 24 March 2020
The following applies to bookings made before 24th March 2020. If your booking was made after this date then our standard terms apply.
For direct booking arriving after 15 July 2020 :
For guests due to arrive after 15th July, although we currently expect to be open, we fully understand that you may wish to cancel your booking.
Therefore, as long as you made your booking before 24 March 2020 and you give at least 30 days’ notice of cancellation, we will amend our non-refundable terms and give you a credit note for the full value of your deposit. This credit note will be valid for future bookings completed up to 31st December 2021. Terms and conditions apply*
If you haven’t cancelled and we are closed on the day you were due to arrive then you will have the option to either accept a credit note* or have a full refund of your deposit.
Please note that if you decide not to cancel your booking with at least 30 days’ notice and we are open on the day you were due to arrive then your deposit payment will remain non-refundable. Depending upon your booking terms you may be required to pay the outstanding balance (although we aim to take a sympathetic approach on this where possible).
If your booking is via a third-party agent, please contact them directly and they will advise on the action you should take.
These are extraordinary times and we have enormous sympathy for everyone affected. We wish all our guests, past and hopefully future, all the best. Please do all you can to keep yourselves, your families and your friends safe and well.
We will make it through these difficult days and the Scottish Highlands will still be waiting for you as will Inverglen Guest House.
Thank you for your understanding.
*Credit Note Terms & Conditions
- The credit amount can be used as full or part payment for one stay only. Minimum stay of 2-Nights.
- The Credit is not transferable and is only valid for a stay by the person named on the credit note (which will be the same as shown on the original booking form).
- The stay must be completed before 31 December 2021.
- Any unused credit is forfeited.
- No alternative is available to the credit note.
- You will be required to present the Credit Note on arrival (or you can email it to us in advance).
- Bookings must be made by telephone or email and will be subject to availability. DO NOT BOOK ONLINE. When booking you must advise that you wish to use a credit note and provide the details listed on the credit note.
- All bookings made using a credit note will be on our non-refundable conditions. If the value of your new booking exceeds the value of the credit note, then the balance owed is payable at the time of making the booking.