How to use your Promo/Discount Code
From time to time we like to reward guests for staying with us at Inverglen Guest House by giving them a Promo/Discount Code.
- What is a Promo/Discount Code? – A promo code is a piece of text that can be typed into our booking pages to give you a discount or offer.
- How is the discount calculated? – Promo code offers usually provide a percentage discount off the whole of the booking (excluding extras or any taxes that apply). If the stay qualifies for a long stay discount, then the promo code applies in addition so giving you an even better rate.
- Who can use the Code? – Although the code may be sent to an individual, we are happy for you to share it with your family and friends.
- How many times can a code be used? – A code can be used as many times as you like However, all codes have an expiry date and may have other restrictions that limit when they apply. As long as the code is valid the discount will be applied and advised to you before the booking is complete.
- Can I book by telephone or email? – Sorry, but discounts only apply to online bookings.
- Is there a minimum stay required? – Discounts codes often have a minimum stay requirement (usually 3 nights), but some codes may be valid for shorter stays.
- Withdrawal of a Promo/Discount Code – Promo/Discount Codes can be withdrawn at any time without notice. However, once a booking is made the discount will always be honoured as long as there are no changes to the dates of the stay.
The image below shows where the Promo Code is entered: