Discount for Returning Guests
At Inverglen Guest House we like to bring you great offers and rewards. If you have stayed with us in the past you can qualify for a Discount on future stays*. What better excuse to come back and stay at our Inverness bed and Breakfast. For those of you who have stayed with us before, just drop us an email and we will email you the code so you can use it for your next online booking.
This discount is available on all stays subject to any minimum stay criteria that may be in place.
*All guests who have stayed with us from March 2012 onwards can claim the discount code. The code has no expiry date but can be withdrawn at any time.
Discount for Newsletter Subscribers
By joining our newsletter you will enjoy exclusive discounts and special offers. To join just enter your email address in the box below and then click on the Subscribe button.
We operate a double opt-in process so you will get an email that requires you to confirm that you actually want to subscribe to the list. We appreciate that it makes the sign-up process a little more onerous, but feel this extra protection is in your best interests.
Once your sign-up is completed, you will receive a promotion code that will entitle you to a discount on your next booking at Inverglen Guest House*.
Please note that you can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time and we aim to send no more than 12 newsletters a year.
*The details of the current discount will be advised at the time of joining the newsletter. Please note that the amount of discount and the terms of the discount can and do change from time to time, so the terms pertaining at the time of joining our mailing list may not be valid at a later date. All changes to discount terms will be notified in advance via our newsletter.
How to use your Promo/Discount Code
Once you get your code, you will want to know how to use it:
- What is a Promo/Discount Code? – A promo code is a piece of text that can be typed into our booking page to give you a discount or offer.
- How is the discount calculated? – Promo codes usually provide a percentage discount off the whole of the booking (excluding extras or any taxes that apply). If the stay qualifies for a long stay discount, then the promo code applies in addition, so giving you an even better rate. Our current offer is a 15% discount.
- Who can use the Code? – Although the code may be sent to an individual, we are happy for you to share it with your family and friends.
- How many times can a code be used? – A code can be used as many times as you like However, all codes have an expiry date and may have other restrictions that limit when they apply. As long as the code is valid, the discount will be applied and advised to you before the booking is complete.
- Can I book by telephone or email? – Sorry, but discounts only apply to online bookings.
- Is there a minimum stay required? – Discounts codes usually have a minimum stay requirement (e.g. our current offer is for a 3 nights minimum), but from time to time we may make codes valid for shorter stays. Subscribers to our Newsletter will always be notified of new offers and codes.
- Withdrawal of a Promo/Discount Code – Promo/Discount Codes can be withdrawn at any time without notice. However, once a booking is made the discount will be honoured as long as there are no changes to the dates of the stay or other booking details.
- Can I use the Promo/Discount code on bookings already made? – Unfortunately, the Prom/Discount code can only be used at the time of the original booking, however, if you let us know that you have missed out on using the code, then we will gladly offer you a 50% discount on any photographs or greetings cards that you buy from us whilst staying. This offer is limited to items that are in stock and must be paid for in cash.
The image below shows where the Promo Code is entered (please note that codes are case sensitive so must be entered exactly as provided):
The code below is only an example and will not work. To get the latest code you will need to sign up for our newsletter (see subscription box above).