Rooms & Facilities
All bedrooms at Inverglen Guest house are designed to ensure you enjoy an excellent night’s sleep with a touch of luxury. They are all tastefully decorated to a high standard with en-suite facilities of a WC, wash hand basin and powerful shower. Luxury bed linen and towels (including large bath sheets) are provided together with complimentary toiletries from local Scottish producers such as Ness Soaps and Arran Aromatics.
Our bedroom facilities include free in-room Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV (all with DVD player), clock/radio, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and free Wi-Fi connection for your computer, tablet or smartphone. Guests have free access to our extensive DVD library as well as our well-stocked collection of books and magazines.
You will also find a complimentary hospitality tray that includes coffee (regular and decaffeinated), regular tea, herbal and fruit teas as well as luxury hot chocolate. As an extra treat, you will also find some of Susan’s excellent home-baked shortbread.
After a good night’s sleep on our comfortable beds, you’ll be ready for our fabulous breakfast selection followed by a day of exploring the Scottish highlands.Click here to Check Availability and Best Rates
You have the choice of five excellent bedrooms at Inverglen Guest House as follows
- Large Super-king Room – with one 6ft by 6ft 3in bed plus a single bed
- 2 King Sized Double Rooms – each with 5ft by 6ft 6in beds
- 1 Standard Double Room with a 4ft 6in by 6ft 3in bed
- 1 Superking Room – with one 6ft by 6ft 3in bed
As standard, all pillows and duvets are allergy friendly, but if you have any specific requests then just let us know.
For those wanting a twin room, you can book our large super-king room which has 2 beds.
All rooms have:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat Screen TV & DVD Player
- Additional Power Sockets for portable devices
- Radio Alarm Clock
- Luxury Bedding
- Full set of Towels (including bath-sheet)
- Hospitality Tray (Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and homebaked Shortbread)
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Heated Towel Rail in en-suite
- Controllable heating in room
- Sewing Kit
- Sightseeing Guidebook
Unfortunately, we cannot accept children under 6 years of age.
Maximum occupancy is 2 people per room (including children), except for our large super-king room which can accommodate 3 people (including children).